PosiTector 6000 Coating Thickness Gauge
Measures and records coating thicknesses on all metal substrates
Blastquip's PosiTector 6000 Coating Thickness Gauge is ideal for measuring and recording dry film thickness readings quickly and accurately. The PosiTector 6000 gauge offers a huge versatility of measurement.
Multiple model options are available for measurement of coatings on Ferrous and Non Ferrous metals or combination all metals.
Multiple probe options are available including built-in and separate probes, micro probes and more.
All gauges come complete with precision plastic shims, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, long form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, USB cable, two (2) year warranty.
- Ready to measure - no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant, weatherproof
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on gauge body AND probe
- Hi Contrast back-lit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Statistics mode continually displays and updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. (USB cable included)
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
Gauge body universally accepts the PosiTector 6000 coating thickness probe for metal substrates, the SPG surface profile probe, the DPM dew point and temperature probe, the UTG ultrasonic thickness probe and the PosiTector 200 coating thickness probe for non metal substrates. A kit option including sturdy carry case and accessories is also available with your choice of probes to suit your applications.