Automatic Adhesion Tester
The next generation
PosiTest® AT-A Automatic Adhesion Tester
The PosiTest AT series measures the adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other rigid substrates.
NEW PosiTest AT-A Automatic Features
Select from four PosiTest AT models:
- Impact and scratch resistant color Touch Screen with keypad for operation with or without gloves
- User adjustable pull rate, pull limit and hold time
- Internal memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, rate of pull, test duration, dolly size, pass/fail, the nature of fracture and user notes for 100,000 pulls in up to 1,000 batches
- Wirelessly communicate with your smart device using our free app - create and share customized, professional PDF reports
- Record the results as pass/fail and the nature of fracture - cohesive, adhesive and glue failures
- Rubberized, shock absorbing grips also provide a stable, skid-resistant footing
- and more...
ATA20 - with 20mm dollies, stand-off and hole saw
ATA50 - with 50mm dollies, stand-off and hole saw
ATM20 - with 20mm dollies, stand-off and hole saw
ATM50 - with 50mm dollies, stand-off and hole saw
Optional 20 and 50mm Accessory Kits allow each model to be used with alternative dolly sizes.